Dogs are very welcome!
The vacation is coming, but you don’t want to leave your loyal four-legged friend at home? Your dog is welcome in the Saak holiday home. And: Your host Alianne is a certified dog trainer and dog masseuse!
A heart and lots and lots of space for dogs
The holiday homes in Saak are specially designed for dogs. Together you can start your walks or hikes directly from here … and enjoy many other amenities:
Dog sitting and Dog walk service
Would you like to go on a bike tour or a hike, do some shopping or go to the thermal baths, treat yourself to a wellness treatment in one of the surrounding thermal spa hotels, go to the sea or just sleep in? No problem! We take care of your four-legged darling.
While you relax, we keep an eye on your dog. He is welcome to stay in the holiday home if he is already somewhat familiar with the surroundings. We record your wishes in advance, how often we visit your dog, play with it, take a walk with it and whether it should be fed. Please never leave your dog alone in the garden because it can react to noise or noises, for example from people and animals in the area, and is unattended.
For our dog sitting and dog walk service (chassis service) we ask you to register early. When booking or at the reception, by email or phone, so that we can take your desired dates into account.
Everything for the dog
- Plenty of space to run around in your own garden, more than 200 m², with a 1.75 m high fence
- Professional dog sitting and dog walk service, if you would like to take a trip without your dog (on request)
- Two vets in the village
- Directly from the house: miles of hiking trails through forests and meadows as well as along the Gail river and idyllic streams
- Only a few walking minutes to the Nötsch train station
- Nötsch town center with restaurants, supermarkets and shops also just a few minutes away on foot
Dog wellness and dog massage
Would you like to give your dog a little break? We spoil your four-legged friend with relaxation and stress reduction through dog relaxation massages, coordination and balance exercises as well as trial breaks. When the weather is nice outside – or in the dog massage room of the Saak holiday home.
And of course, you are cordially invited to be there or to learn a few tips and grips at a workshop that are simply good for your dog. All this in a very relaxed atmosphere, with a good coffee or a refreshment from our tea kitchen.
The relaxation massages are suitable for all healthy dogs, whether young or old, small or large and active or rather shy. For the dog relaxation massage workshop, we ask that you register in advance when booking (by phone or email) or at reception so that we can take your desired dates into account.
Other dog services
- Welcome treats
- Dog poop bags are ready in your holiday home
- (Dog) shower and dog towels in the bathroom of your house (directly accessible from the garden)
- Wash place for your dog in the garden; Buckets are available for washing paws
- Dog towels at the front door to clean the paws
- On request: “Floor mats” for disabled or older dogs so that they can get up more easily
- If desired: drinking and feeding bowls, dog basket or dog blanket
- Large freezer in your fridge
- Information folder with addresses of veterinarians, tips on walking and hiking trails and other leisure activities where your dog is welcome in your holiday home
- You can find pet shops, a bar shop and a specialized butchery with a large selection of fresh and dried meat for dogs in Villach
Good to know
- Depending on the size of the animals, your holiday home can accommodate up to three dogs.
- Basically all breeds and mixed breeds are welcome.
- For a good coexistence of humans and animals you can find the house rules of your holiday home Saak here. Please contact us in advance if you have any questions.
- Entry requirements for dogs in Austria can be found here: Entry of pets in Austria